Monday, September 14, 2009

Creative TOUCH Goes to the Castle ..



A ROYAL AFFAIR ....

The Team and I did a beautiful wedding at Barclay Villa a breath taking castle in Angier, NC .. Check out the Royal Affair for Jessica and Leon.


This is a view of the castle from out side !


~Jessica and Leon ~

Before Jessica came down the aisle She surprised her Leon and her Guest with an magical appearance from the the Castle! It was a very special moment..


Jessica Bouquet .. RICH . Red - Fucisha Tones featuring Roses, Mini Callas, Brain Flower, and Stalk with Rhinestones accents! This was Definitely fit for a Princess!
Matron and Maid of Honor Bouquets ..Featuring
Gold wire accents!


Bridesmaids carried single calla lilies.. Check out the custom " Bling Bracelets" i made for the Calla's ! HOT!!


The Royal Sweet HEART table for Jessica and Leon


Ooooo!!! ahHHHH!! Guest Tables featured large arrangements with dangling "Bling acting"









I'm always looking to see how i can achieve the impossible.. this celling was at least 40 feet high. But I had a Plan.... There's Candace looking as if she doesn't know how I'm going to get it done !!
Before....
After ..



I discovered this large iron chandelier during my site inspection that hung in the middle of the room. To bring the a royal elegant wow factor to the room I took the existing iron chandelier and hung strands of crystals along with large and unique shaped pomander florals. My lighting team and I lit the room in hues of hot pink and when the crystals strands where caught that exotic light they " Blinged "the entire Night ! Their Guest Loved it!
Best Wishes Jessica and Leon !

No comments: