Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Cary Wedding Show Booth Dispay


Modern,Unique,and Different all describe this table setting done for a wedding show in Cary,NC. Black and White themed weddings have been done over and over. Sometimes with a splash of another color to provide a POP! For the most part many of us have seen red as that pop color.



When I deiced to do this show I wanted to accent my black and white with a not so common color, so i chose purple. I figured it would give it a really clean but funky look! I Incorporated lots of floral composites in the design bringing a variety of textures and shapes. I also brought in these black manzeta sticks with hanging pearls for a little over the top drama!

Check out these amazing photo's provided by Dajuan Jones with In his image photography. ( dajuanjones.com )















No comments: